Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

Resolution/Windowed Problem FIX!
Apparently, I'm not the only one having the issue where the first time you launch the game, you can't change the game to fullscreen because the game is windowed, the option to save visual settings is located far in the bottom right corner and the game can't Alt+Enter to go to fullscreen. So fixing it is very simple:

1. Go to C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Futuremark\Shattered Horizon

2. Open sh.settings with a Notepad.

3. Find the following:
visual_settings { anti_aliasing 1 gamma 1 render_quality 2 texture_quality 2 post_processing_quality 2 resolution "1024 768" fullscreen false ambient_occlusion 0 vsync_mode 1 }


4. Change fullscreen false to fullscreen true and save the file.

5. Done, the game will launch in fullscreen now.

Alternatively, I've read that you can just delete the sh.settings file but I haven't tried that so I don't know.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
You briefly necro'd a 2012 thread on this, didn't you?

I had almost forgotten this game existed until recently. I've been thinking it would be a good mod for Space Engineers.
Originally posted by CJM:
You briefly necro'd a 2012 thread on this, didn't you?

I had almost forgotten this game existed until recently. I've been thinking it would be a good mod for Space Engineers.
Yeah I did, I thought it would be a better idea to headline the fix so more people having this issue can see it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50