Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

Is this still playable with others?
Sadly I missed my chance to play this with people in its heyday, and I let this game sit in my library too long. Was just wondering if its still playable with other players. I know I've played against some bots, but does anyone coordinate any games with people? Is that even possible?
I ask out of curiosity, and hopefully later this week Boundary will become playable again through a fan made revival project. It seems all these types of space shooters never really get their share of the shooter market for long. I know many of you believe Boundary is a rip off of this game, and I would be inclined to agree, but it does carry on what this game started IMO.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I believe it is, there's just nobody on. Do you own the game? If you do, wanna try out the dedicated server sometime?
I am down to play, you would have to send me a message on steam though as there is no way I will have time to check this regularly.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50