Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

who plays? want to play? has the game?
would like to get a list of who has the game these days and who would like to play this? shame it was a different type of game with nice ideas, that just died.

PLEASE GO HERE
Please go to this link here, read the 4 tasks we need people to do to ensure a large turn-out & we'll host US & EU servers for events once we get 70 sign-ups!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/18110/discussions/0/618458030664792881/
< >
Showing 1-15 of 151 comments
i have it
I'd love to finally play this
I'm constantly forced to play against bots because nobody ever plays this game online </3 I'll play with you!
cool. nice to get a group together
I have it and would love to plat it again
I want it
I'm a friends of Temyo's and I will gladly play anytime.
greetings to chief and temyo, thank you very much for the nice round today. looking forward to repeat this one time.
I have it, I haven't played much since it is dead. It would be nice to play with everyone.
I want to play but I get a 53 error code.
I'd play if I had a copy. Anyone who wants to trade me can, I have good stuff for trade.
I'm also in this club! had this since it's release
< >
Showing 1-15 of 151 comments
Per page: 1530 50