BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

View Stats:
Controller doesn't work with game
I only have a super nintendo usb controller (old school, I know). But it doesn't work with Bit Trip Runner it seems. It works with the other SNES emulators I have. Any advice? Or is there something I need to do to make it work?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
You must think you're very special, the 2 latest threads about controllers are not good enough for you
Originally posted by BlaXpirit:
You must think you're very special, the 2 latest threads about controllers are not good enough for you


Uh huh... yeah very special... read those already.None of the posts talk about the same type of controller I have. All of the other controllers mentioned are much newer and use bluetooth, which my computer doesn't actually have.... SO yeah. So special. Thank you for your constructive feedback.
get you some drivers, i use scpserver to play with my ps3 controller, you should try it out
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50