Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Question about Debt
Now then I have been playing this a lot and noticed the debt is 10k total, in the game you'll make a ton of coins selling stuff and what not will there be other challenges or something to keep your coins from being overflowing as well OR something else to balance the overflow of coins to make the game a bit more balanced i know we have taxes but its not very high and i can still make a ton of coins from selling things and collecting stuff from the mines to sell or craft to sell I just wanna know if there will be something to make it a bit more interesting so that your having to keep yourself a bit more managed currency wise
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Originally posted by Sir_Fell:
Now then I have been playing this a lot and noticed the debt is 10k total, in the game you'll make a ton of coins selling stuff and what not will there be other challenges or something to keep your coins from being overflowing as well OR something else to balance the overflow of coins to make the game a bit more balanced i know we have taxes but its not very high and i can still make a ton of coins from selling things and collecting stuff from the mines to sell or craft to sell I just wanna know if there will be something to make it a bit more interesting so that your having to keep yourself a bit more managed currency wise

Hey, when I first decided on that 10k amount I actually felt like it's a lot and that it will be hard for players to deal with it...

Pre-release players played the demo which only allowed 10 days on gameplay and I didn't really gather enough feedback on the debt matter...

After the game released in EA, players joined the Discord server to let me know they've actually finished the debt in no time and it's way too easy.

I need to balance the economy and progression in the next updates because there are players who managed to pay it in like 20-30 days which defeats the purpose. I mean it's a cozy game but you are correct, such an important task shouldn't be so easy.

I'm gathering more feedback and trying to find ways to fix this.
Cool, I can maybe toss a suggestion and you can do as you want with it, could maybe pay coins to upgrade the portal to stay open longer an upgrade for how many customers can come through and an upgrade for how many times it can be opened (this one has to cost most ofc to balance it)
Originally posted by Sir_Fell:
Cool, I can maybe toss a suggestion and you can do as you want with it, could maybe pay coins to upgrade the portal to stay open longer an upgrade for how many customers can come through and an upgrade for how many times it can be opened (this one has to cost most ofc to balance it)

That whole system needs changes too, I'll write down the suggestion!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50