Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
They took my profits.
Gone right off this game. After starting a new game I was doing great and then on around my 3rd day opening the shop some assole came into the shop and fined me for selling jam, mushrooms and berry's.
I lost all of my profit. Gone out of the window. That stuff was already out on the table and I didn't get any sort of warning the ******* pycnotic king had banned food.
Narr, that's silly. I can understand alcohol, drug or some sort of offensive weapon but ******* jam, mushrooms and berry's. The game is having a laugh.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
Gone right off this game. After starting a new game I was doing great and then on around my 3rd day opening the shop some assole came into the shop and fined me for selling jam, mushrooms and berry's.
I lost all of my profit. Gone out of the window. That stuff was already out on the table and I didn't get any sort of warning the ******* pycnotic king had banned food.
Narr, that's silly. I can understand alcohol, drug or some sort of offensive weapon but ******* jam, mushrooms and berry's. The game is having a laugh.

Hey, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience at a such an early stage. That system needs a complete revamp because right now it's too punishing.

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and once again I'm sorry for it!
If it's meant to be a risk v reward thing, first it has to make sense and then the player must be fully informed so they can choose to take the risk. As it stands it's nothing but a game generated gotcha which is going to rub the player up the wrong way.
Maybe the King's mother in law is a Jam maker. :D
Yeah!! I just loaded in and my save was before the event so all's good. I will remember to check my ledger before opening shop in future.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50