Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
How to use bomb?
Saw the Modern mining note about bombs and thought some walls looks like it could be taken down with bombs. crafted some but i have no idea how to use it. Can you even use it?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Originally posted by pyapya:
Saw the Modern mining note about bombs and thought some walls looks like it could be taken down with bombs. crafted some but i have no idea how to use it. Can you even use it?

Hey there!

So silly me didn't even think about making the bombs into actual weapons or mining mechanics. It was just mentioned about players yesterday and now I'm really considering this. I'll most likely do a small updated in the next days to add this mechanic as a lot of you want it.

That note was supposed to me a funny note that shows that miners didn't know how to use the bombs and destroyed some of the tunnels.

I'll work on it ASAP!
Lol, I thought that same thing and came to google to find out what I was doing wrong when I couldn't use the bombs hahah
Didn't expect bomb mechanics soon... but I'm not here to complain. :steamhappy:
I too thought there are paths to be open with bombs...
Haha! Yup. I read the note and thought that I could open paths. Came here to see why the bombs didn't seem to be knocking down the walls.
I did the same thing!!! Crafted like 2 dozen bombs and was just blasting away doing nothing but hurting myself lol.
any news about the bombs??
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50