On Wed, Apr 10, 2002, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>>> * As I've said in other posts, what we're really looking for isn't so
>> much people to download these releases as people to *use* these
>> releases. That means they need to at least feel comfortable
>> submitting bug reports and preferably also feel comfortable creating
>> context diffs and stuff like that. We want to create an environment
>> that eases people like me into this process. We're starting to go
>> in that direction with the Developer's Guide, but I want to keep
>> focused on it.
>> Maybe in addition to a developer's guide we need a tester's guide,
> focusing on how to test new releases and report bugs.
<nod> I'll make that part of the Developer's Guide? Or a separate
link off the main page?
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/
"There are times when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative." --jdecker