Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

what can we do to somehow get this back on the steam store
to anybody out there in the vast realm of other games willing to listen, this game, was by far one of my favorites when it first came out, i had so much fun with it, though others may not have known it even existed, that makes me sad, but in 2015 when there was a small amount of attention given to it that gave me hope, but alas, that glimmer was extiguished when finally it was taken off the store. This game was an experience, it had a unique concept at the time, the story still holds out as believable even know, it was great fun, I had fun with other people, only a few other people. So many people will never experience this game, that is a very depressing fact. Ravio? Anybody? Please... We need to revive this. Somehow... somehow. I need ideas, to anybody who sat a listened to me go on, share your ideas and help me get this game back into the spotlight
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
There's literally nothing we can do at this point. Future Mark has been sold to Rovio and Future Mark has announced that they will be focusing on benchmarking software from now on. Given the success and popularity of this game it is unlikely that we will see a sequel to this game at all.

I'd also assume that this game's development project and source code is not very typical compared to other similar games (no UE3, Unity or other industry standard engines or development environments), since this was FM's first game project and yet it was graphically using bleeding edge technology. This makes me believe that the game's source code is not flexible for new features, further development, easy for other developers to understand, etc...

I don't know... When they introduced the new weapon update it felt like the game was falling apart from a technical point of view. Lots of bugs and unpredictable behavior. Up to this day there still odd bugs with the new weapons.
I was gonna nominate this game but it doesn't exist 'no mo. :CryCat:
Same here i wanted to nominate it too =/ :2016trophy:
I want it back it was so awesome and beautiful :p2cube:
It was unfortunately way before it's time. I did have loads of fun with it, and also wish it would somehow make a comeback!
Why this game does not sells in steam? I wanna buy it!
bought this game about 3 years ago or so on g2a. I had 1,28$ in my wallet there and searched for a game to buy with just that. I said ♥♥♥♥ it and bought this one cus it looked okay. and hey, it was actually fun... but there were no players. i only played 84 minutes, but I only stopped playing because the playerbase was so small :/ unlucky, some games just die off man, you have to move on
I bought it and ready to play! =):steamhappy:
I got this game for free, i don't know why, but it was free on Steam some time ago hehe i think i got it when it was about to go off store.
I have the game installed. Could always make a group to get people playing?
Gurantee, if the devs came back, did some nade+weapon balancing, and made it VR, they'd make a killing.

Like hand-over-fist kind of money.
I'm seeing if I can get some copies somehow for my friends. They were pretty interested when I told them I was in the beta, and showed them some gameplay.
Do people still wanna play
yes! Add Me. But I have a problam -old laptop now overheats when plays games with hard graphix. So I need to earm money for new laptop.... And it is hard in 3d world county like Ukraine.

Even if I am specialist, all people around the world looks at Me like I am untermehsh, a lesser Human. So, west firmas eather ignore of steal My ideas and intellectual property. Cause I have no money and abbility to protect Me wrigths in wester courts.

And I am in dead circle - I need money for new laptop to play licensed games I like (which costs half of My sellary, I earn $120 a month), but I cnt earn them, cause western world lies and looks at Me as some 3d world tribesman from whom everybody can steal those few awsome ideas that I have. Can U imagine - I need to work 10 years for a good laptop! Remember that I need money not only for laptop, but on living.

So, I wuold like to play Shuttered Horizon, but I could afford laptop on which to play only 7-10 years past this date.
If we can find some people I will definitely install it again. Love the game since the release. So sad that multiplayer is dead and game's not in shop.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50