Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

How to get Shattered Horizon and DLC after it was removed out of steam store
I found a way, and bought old steam key for CIS from a digital retailer for $2 but withought DLC...
How to get all DLC now? Cause I dnt found tham

I suppose I can share this info for those who want the game, though it is out of steam sales. U can try and find others, though they are rare. Or contact Me I will sell it.

< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
There are no dlc for this game.
Always confuses me when a title like this gets pulled from Steam. I get Skyrim being pulled. The dev wants people to pay more for the new edition, so they take the old one out of the store. But I'm not sure why Shattered Horizon would get pulled. Does the dev not like money anymore? What's the harm in leaving an old(ish) game in the store?
Originally posted by thorvindr:
Always confuses me when a title like this gets pulled from Steam. I get Skyrim being pulled.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50