Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

I don't suppose there's some sort of SP campaign?
Not interested in jumping through hoops to play multiplayer, or multiplayer in general really. Is there any reason to install this?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
No singleplayer nor multiplayer... Well, you can play against bots in singleplayer but good luck finding servers or people in multiplayer. The singleplayer botfest is as boring as it gets.
Ah well, thanks!
And reall too bad. This seemed like a REALLY cool game when I first bought it years ago. But at the time, I didn't have the time or desire to learn the ins and outs, so it sat "on the shelf" for a while and now it seems like it's basically dead.

Oh well. Now it's a good game for getting some friends together on the weekend. Maybe. If you can figure out how to buy it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50