Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

2018 - Anyone out there?!?
I used to host a dedicated server for SH when it first released. Was away from everything for a long time but now I'm back. Looking to get hosting and playing again. I have a group of casuals that will install and play this once I've got my server back up and running.

If there is more interest please post and I will add you as well as provide discord and group access.

I will update this post as things progress...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Potentially interested - there used to be some pretty fun events organized by FOR Reason. I could also potentially host a server - I have a gig fiber line.
Yeah I am still interested. Used to be a group that got games going a few years ago I would join here and there. Such a unique game.
I check in every now and then (used to be first Saturdays), but never see anyone. Still have the game installed, so I can jump in at a moment's notice :csgohelmet:
I can bring myself and 2 others.
Interested :)
I would love to play some SH again. I was like 15, 16 maybe. I can barely even remember it. Send me the deets, my guy.
Sadly i couldn't play the game online because my internet was cr@p and all the servers was in US and i live in Brazil
AAAANNDDDD someone cracked the game, let's share with our friends and play!
Let's make this game FAMOUS and bring it back from the grave!
I'm interested
We need a date/time (something global friendly on the weekend) and a server!
I'm down. It was such a fun game...
Well let's make this happen. I know there is already another SH player group out there on STEAM but I'm not sure how much activity there is over there. We could start a new one and go forward from there?
Originally posted by s-a-l-t-y:
Well let's make this happen. I know there is already another SH player group out there on STEAM but I'm not sure how much activity there is over there. We could start a new one and go forward from there?
This is a awesome idea.
I'm interested. Invite me when you get a group going.
still a chance?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50