Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

2020 - People still interested in playing?
Title
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
This was one of the best (read: most fun for me) FPSes I ever played - back in 2011... Don't know anything that I like better at the moment. Too bad no one plays this and the devs walked away.

Too bad.

Fourmyle
im willing to play, never got to play with actual people, only experience is with bots
Is there still a server out there?
I have no idea
I think that there is a server that pops sometimes and there are like a buch of matches that are played. It's like a very closed community... You should search this forum to find what I'm talking about.

But it's definately a great loss for the FPS world ! This game was so awesome !!! Even if they kinda broke it when they decided to switch the one weapon feature that puts everyone on the same level (only skill would matter) to a standard multi weapon arsenal (where people can use advantages that some weapons have on others).

I think there is a chinese title that is very close to SH that should come in a few month (i don't remember the title tho...). A AAA chinese competitive FPS in zero-G... you should be able to find that on Google.

I guess the only alternative that you might have today is the PvP of Star Citizen but you need a good computer to run it.
Recently someone gave me a Key for this game is there a Discord out there that has people that own the game and can play? Steam community hub is trash to keep up on and Discord is so much better.
I am down to play
Boundary looks promising
Originally posted by control-SEVEN:
Boundary looks promising

Thanks for the tip!!! Boundary looks awesome!
Originally posted by control-SEVEN:
Boundary looks promising
Yeah cant wait to play Boundary. Hope my PC can handle it...
Received a gift copy from a kind Steam collector just a couple days ago. I've been getting a little practice on the one server - feel free to add me for any play groups.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50