BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

View Stats:
Gamepad won't work!
Hey! For some reason, my grubby knock-off playstation controller won't work with this game. It works just find with any other game, except for Guacamelee, where I fixed it with xinput9_1_0.dll and x360ce. I tried doing the same for BIT.TRIP, but it just doesn't recognise my controller! Any advice?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Advice: buy a XBox 360 controller, because the game specifically requires that one :cfacepalm:
Or play with keyboard, it's probably better ayway.
Or map your gamepad to keyboard buttons using AntiMicro[github.com]
Originally posted by BlaXpirit:
Advice: buy a XBox 360 controller, because the game specifically requires that one :cfacepalm:
Or play with keyboard, it's probably better ayway.
Or map your gamepad to keyboard buttons using AntiMicro[github.com]

I don't like playing platformers with keyboard and the reason I didnt buy a 360 controller in the first place was because I'm not made of gold :D I'll try antimicro though, thanks
sorry for the late reply, wasnt home
Yep Dual Shock 3 doesn't work with this game plus the game freeze my whole OS which is not so great.
Originally posted by Alien91:
Yep Dual Shock 3 doesn't work with this game plus the game freeze my whole OS which is not so great.
No way to fix it? :( I'll just invest in an xbox one eventually...
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 19, 2016 @ 8:56am
Posts: 4