Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Oct 23, 2024 @ 12:17pm
Bug Reports Mega Thread
Please let me know if you've found any bugs/issues so I can fix them!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 136 comments
Two minor bugs I've noticed today:

When I'm loading the game, while I'm on the "press any key to continue" screen, I hear the sound effect of the door opening repeatedly. The sound stops when I press any key.

After exiting the game and starting a new session, the dresser in the bedroom reverts to the default style.
Oct 25, 2024 @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by lunamurphy:
Two minor bugs I've noticed today:

When I'm loading the game, while I'm on the "press any key to continue" screen, I hear the sound effect of the door opening repeatedly. The sound stops when I press any key.

After exiting the game and starting a new session, the dresser in the bedroom reverts to the default style.

Thank you for telling me, I'll investigate both of them!
While the travelling merchant was there, two customers with requests went to the table, and all three NPCs stood at the exact same spot. It was impossible to interact with either customer until the traveling merchant ran out of time and left. By that time, both customers were almost out of patience. I couldn't select which customer to talk to. I just had to take whichever one the click managed to catch.
Possible Glitch? No one will buy the broom from the Tool display shelf, even though they are all asking for it
Oct 28, 2024 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by Oynnet:
Possible Glitch? No one will buy the broom from the Tool display shelf, even though they are all asking for it

Hey, there was a bug before doing the latest update which caused some items to duplicate on shelves and customers wouldn't buy those. Take the brooms down and display them again, maybe that's the issue. Are you selling a lot of different items? Maybe customers chose different products and Brooms were unlucky.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it is definitely a dupe glitch. When returning to the game after exiting, removed stumps randomly reappear. I keep having a stump going through the middle of my planters and it's annoying because I have to get rid of it before I can access the planter due to the 'remove with shovel' message blocking me. Reason I say dupe glitch is because you can use this to get unlimited saplings.

Also, while talking about saplings and before I forget again, the yellow ones don't like sitting on the tables. I have to place them on the side of the tables, literally on the sides. https://imgur.com/a/P7F3zow
Nov 1, 2024 @ 10:48am 
Originally posted by The Lapis Fox:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it is definitely a dupe glitch. When returning to the game after exiting, removed stumps randomly reappear. I keep having a stump going through the middle of my planters and it's annoying because I have to get rid of it before I can access the planter due to the 'remove with shovel' message blocking me. Reason I say dupe glitch is because you can use this to get unlimited saplings.

Also, while talking about saplings and before I forget again, the yellow ones don't like sitting on the tables. I have to place them on the side of the tables, literally on the sides. https://imgur.com/a/P7F3zow

Oh, thank you for letting me know about the Saplings!
The stump one is weird, maybe you could share your save file to see what's going on?

If you want to share it, you can either email it to me at: unbossedgames@gmail.com or join our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/xVWYXvhhJ8
Here is another weird one. The cabinet in the bedroom refuses to remember it's chosen style after restarts.
Nov 4, 2024 @ 3:46am 
Weird one, I really thought I've fixed that one.
Sorry for a weird one Dev, but I was using the controller and toggling Vsync made the camera super fast and ignore the sensitivity settings, toggling it back fixed the issue but yeah... A weird one ^^;
Nicholas  [developer]
1
Nov 22, 2024 @ 2:11am 
Originally posted by Viscera:
Sorry for a weird one Dev, but I was using the controller and toggling Vsync made the camera super fast and ignore the sensitivity settings, toggling it back fixed the issue but yeah... A weird one ^^;

Oh, I'll check it to see what's going on!
Died from an archer skeleton while picking a chest. Didnt realize I was getting attacked lol. After i was res I had the lock pick screen still up and the rest of the game blurred out. I went back into the mine with this on the screen and finished lock picking the chest but that didnt fix it. I fixed it by messing with the UI until it let me complete the lock picking puzzle inside of one of the menus.
When I enter the mine and start killing skeletons, sometimes the attack speed drops significantly, the animation for hitting and mining also slows down (although I can still mine at normal speed), and I can no longer run. The only way to fix it is by logging out and logging back in (which means I have to save my progress and lose a day in the game).

Thanks for all ^^
Dec 31, 2024 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by Eyaaste:
When I enter the mine and start killing skeletons, sometimes the attack speed drops significantly, the animation for hitting and mining also slows down (although I can still mine at normal speed), and I can no longer run. The only way to fix it is by logging out and logging back in (which means I have to save my progress and lose a day in the game).

Thanks for all ^^

Oh, that's an interesting and super weird one. I'll try to replicate it somehow. Are you playing on PC?
On the 'press any key' screen the only thing that works is clicking my mouse. Anything else (keyboard or controller) doesn't register.

On the 'press to delete/cancel' item popup the popup doesn't disappear if I try to cancel. I can enter menus, come out of those menus, and it will still be there. It doesn't stick around permanently but nothing consistently removes it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 136 comments
Per page: 1530 50