Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Need help - why am I loosing customers?
Hi, I am on day 7 or 8 and I cleaned up everything, placed ~10 decoration items and have 5 tables full of stuff.
Since ~2 days I have the problem, that all or at least almost all customers run until my dor, they say sometzhing like "worst shop ever" and run away again.

Why is it like this?
How can I fix this?
I see no real reason. :(
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Originally posted by moony:
Hi, I am on day 7 or 8 and I cleaned up everything, placed ~10 decoration items and have 5 tables full of stuff.
Since ~2 days I have the problem, that all or at least almost all customers run until my dor, they say sometzhing like "worst shop ever" and run away again.

Why is it like this?
How can I fix this?
I see no real reason. :(

Hey there, sorry you're having this issue!

Is their path blocked by anything? If you placed tables or any other product display in their way, they can get mad and leave..
I would not say, that the way is blocked because sometimes a customer comes to buy something.
I will try to move the tables, but I have some doubts about blocked pathes as I can move arround each table without problems.

If I may add a wish, some mouseover for unsatisfied customers would be nice to know why they are not satisfied.
Originally posted by moony:
I would not say, that the way is blocked because sometimes a customer comes to buy something.
I will try to move the tables, but I have some doubts about blocked pathes as I can move arround each table without problems.

If I may add a wish, some mouseover for unsatisfied customers would be nice to know why they are not satisfied.

Working on customers as we speak, I'll add details for their final review so players can understand why a customer wasn't satisfied!
this would be really helpfull :)

Thanks a lot!
If I am to guess its the windows outside your Cozy Keep. I am also having this issue and did not know that you have to clear all boarded up windows around your keep.
Thanks a lot, I never cleaned the windows, so this might be a reason :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50