Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
How to feed the Cat?
I cant seem to feed the cat, there is a food icon on the cat and its red. But I have no idea on how to feed him.

You can craft a bowl but cant place it on the ground. You can also only craft cat water bowl and no option to craft cat Food bowl. SO is there no option to feed the cat or is it not in game yet?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Originally posted by KyrenCross:
I cant seem to feed the cat, there is a food icon on the cat and its red. But I have no idea on how to feed him.

You can craft a bowl but cant place it on the ground. You can also only craft cat water bowl and no option to craft cat Food bowl. SO is there no option to feed the cat or is it not in game yet?

Hey, you can use your Hammer to build a Cat Food Bowl (it's in the decorations tab)
https://prnt.sc/kpZ6C0M2RAl7
It can be placed on the floor and after that you can refill it with Cat Food.
Oh thanks! I cant seem to find that and did not expect it in the decorations tab. :steamthumbsup:
Love the feeding/watering the cat along with his cushion. I fell on the option to change his looks and made him a tabby. He's my wittle frwend.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50