Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
How to Fish?
I can't seem to figure out how to fish, I just randomly hit F. Would you please go over the mechanics again?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I have another question. Is there any way to get lobsters, clams, star fish and pearl givers except by purchase?
Also how do you use bombs?
Originally posted by rsnn_csr:
I can't seem to figure out how to fish, I just randomly hit F. Would you please go over the mechanics again?

Hello!

First step would be to get a fishing rod and some bait. You need to equip the bait and put the fishing rod in one of the quick slots.

https://prnt.sc/RYyfBM1BNXTO
https://prnt.sc/58eaILVsmje2

Then you must place yourself on a deck.

https://prnt.sc/x31aCaAuk0MT

You can then cast it and play the fishing mini-game.

https://prnt.sc/BYXAeV6qq5yV

You can speed up the process by hitting the yellow areas when the target is in it.

For lobsters, clams, star fish etc. you can catch them by rebuilding fishing traps which are in the water next to the deck and Aveline NPC.

https://prnt.sc/breZx1ZpxfvC
https://prnt.sc/lOvL6nUUTam0

Bombs can be used by equipping them on a quick slot and using LMB/RMB to throw/place them.

https://prnt.sc/lSCl_3wRNDXJ
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50