Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Demo Crashing?
I'm on day 3 in the demo and so far it has completely frozen and locked up my computer twice with no obvious reason why. I'd really like to get this game but now I'm worried that this could a common problem. Is this just something with the demo?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by Art3misMoon217:
I'm on day 3 in the demo and so far it has completely frozen and locked up my computer twice with no obvious reason why. I'd really like to get this game but now I'm worried that this could a common problem. Is this just something with the demo?

Hey, I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. It hasn't been reported before so I'm not sure what to suggest or say.

Does it simply freeze? Does it crash? You can't move or hear anything?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50