Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Fast Restock
I find the “Fast Restock” feature really helpful—if only it actually worked. Yesterday it worked perfectly, but today it wasn't working at all!!!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Originally posted by stingray:
I find the “Fast Restock” feature really helpful—if only it actually worked. Yesterday it worked perfectly, but today it wasn't working at all!!!

Hey, sorry about that, I'll look into it!
Also sorry for the late reply, we are currently working on a lot of things and we are a little overwhelmed.
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Originally posted by stingray:
I find the “Fast Restock” feature really helpful—if only it actually worked. Yesterday it worked perfectly, but today it wasn't working at all!!!

Hey, sorry about that, I'll look into it!
Also sorry for the late reply, we are currently working on a lot of things and we are a little overwhelmed.

no problemo
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50