Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Nicholas  [developer]
3
5
Mar 28, 2025 @ 11:12am
Roadmap & Current Update In Progress
Hey everyone!
Some updates take longer to develop, and to reassure you that I’m actively working on the game, I’ve decided to always share my progress!

📣 Current Update in Progress:

🏡 Employees & Shop Automation

Adding employees to give you a hand around the shop!

🗓️ This update is planned to go live in late July 2026.

📜 Roadmap

✅ Livestock
✅ Quality of Life (This will be done as many times as needed)
✅ More product display options
✅ Fishing
✅ Expanded mine and mining options
✅ Shop Expansion
🔲 More ways to decorate the shop and its surroundings
🔲 More items and crafting options
🔲 Employees and shop automation
🔲 More quests and dynamic events
🔲 Story progression
🔲 Additional regions you can travel to
🔲 Complete map revamp
🔲 Additional NPCs
🔲 4-player co-op
🔲 Seasons and weather
🔲 Localization
🔲 Revamp for animations, UI, SFX, etc.
🔲 Difficulty settings
🔲 Improved combat and more challenging enemies
🔲 Constant optimization
🔲 More pets and interactions
🔲 ... more to be added ...

This list is in no particular order, and I’m prioritizing based on players' feedback.
I'll update this as frequently as possible to ensure you’re always up to date with development progress and plans.
Thank you for your patience and support!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
I know you don’t have an exact date but do you have any idea when 4-played coop will be added? My family and I really enjoyed Ale & Tale and this looks similar. Would love to pick it up for the family.
I just played the demo and I'm super excited for this game. Immediately had to come take a look if you guys had posted a road map and look - here it is! Everything sounds great and I'm sure this game will amass a following pretty quickly among the crowd it caters to. I'll be sure to give it a proper review once I make the purchase and rack up some hours, but already wanted to compliment the sound design (crafting, picking up items, footstep etc. are satisfying to the ear), graphics and optimization in particular. Especially given that the game is in early EA, it performs really well. The customization in options has a good range for any game, not just an early access release. If there was one thing I'd optimize straight off the bat it'd be small world item hitboxes, picking up sticks and rocks and the like can be finicky while moving. The hitbox takes a second to register when hovering over the item. I'm sure this will be further improved upon with the rest of the optimization along the way and it's in no way a massive deal anyways. Wonderful job on the game so far! ♥
Been really loving the game so far, exactly what I wanted from a fantasy shopkeeping game. Looking forward to more mining, seasons and coop. Would love to see a little ferret as one of the pet options.
I think it would be great if we had a decoration mode that allowed you to view the entire interior of the building from an aerial view with a toggle grid option. It would make placing down furniture, decorations etc. so much easier.
Apr 19, 2025 @ 1:48pm 
Originally posted by RedRedKrovy:
I know you don’t have an exact date but do you have any idea when 4-played coop will be added? My family and I really enjoyed Ale & Tale and this looks similar. Would love to pick it up for the family.

Hey, it's really hard to tell an exact date... I first want to have enough polished content so co-op will actually be fun.
Picked this up recently, and just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it! I'm looking forward to what you have planned! Until then, I've still got plenty of content to unlock. (I just completed day 9)
Just bought the game and my wife asked if she could play with me. So excited to see it on the road map. There are no cozy games like this that we can play together. In addition Im super excited to see boss in the mine someday
Do we have an update coming this month?
Sep 9, 2025 @ 10:59pm 
Originally posted by DrMadnar1977:
Do we have an update coming this month?

Hey, the Fishing Update will be live on 15th this month!
Finally took the plunge and bought this game yesterday, and I've been binging it since. I've now unlocked all four gates, and the only thing left to do is grind for materials to pay off my family's debt (seriously, what a sum you racked up, pops!). I'm hoping there will be more content out by the time I'm done with my endentured servitude to the king.

Anyway, just wanted to comment to let you know you've got another hopeful fan out here!
Sep 24, 2025 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by EkhoTheCat:
Finally took the plunge and bought this game yesterday, and I've been binging it since. I've now unlocked all four gates, and the only thing left to do is grind for materials to pay off my family's debt (seriously, what a sum you racked up, pops!). I'm hoping there will be more content out by the time I'm done with my endentured servitude to the king.

Anyway, just wanted to comment to let you know you've got another hopeful fan out here!

Thank you so much for your support! New content will be added soon!
I have been following here and there this game, but still no news on 1.0 ? It's been more than a year, and as "mentioned" on the steam page, the EA should have lasted 12 months or maybe a bit more depending on players feedback.
Do we have any news on the game actual state ?
Hi. Thank for the roadmap.

More pets and interactions
=> Are the new pets going to be horses that we can mount?
If not, then, what's the point of a new head pat animation? Are going to feed the pets too? Mh. Not very excited about that.

More items and crafting options
=> Please... don't anounce that before anouncing that you are going to repair the economy...
Let me know you unerstand the urgency to solve the broken ecomony of the craft system first.
Please make all category of items equal so that we are not forced to seel a kind of items only to keep up with the debt.

More ways to decorate the shop and its surroundings
=> Does that mean interior walls,
stairs and a new floor,
having to take snow off the roof, or to repair it?
If not, decorating... sounds not very very exciting, but I don't know.

Localization
=> Please, add AI voices before adding localization, so that the voices can be localized too. Make the AI voices togglable so that palyers who HATE AI, can keep playing without by default, and players who feel the game is empty with mute characters can have a more lively experience.

I don't see any kind of better transportation system on the list,
(using sheep pigs or cows as a mount?
enchanted shoes to walk faster?
craftable teleporation sign posts?)

Animations
=> Oh, thanks Gaben! This game lacks tons and tons of animations and sounds! It's a 1st person view game, but Everything we do happens thorugh menus.
Characters have no voice, not even sounds.
That, more than anything else, makes this game feel like a sandbox, so I'm very happy for that one!
But I don't think it can be packed in just one item list: it's not the matter of just one or two kinds of anymations, the game lacks tons.

So I'll wait for these parts to be started to download the game and install it again, and provide technical feedback again.

Anyway, I personally make sure to buy indie EAccess games on sale, so that I am never disappointed. That works. I take it as a sanbox like experience, and as such I can appreciate your game as it is. If you manage to do what you listed, great.
If you understand the economy problem and make crafts equal, even better.
Originally posted by EL Truco:
still no news on 1.0 ? It's been more than a year, and as "mentioned" on the steam page, the EA should have lasted 12 months or maybe a bit more depending on players feedback.
Do we have any news on the game actual state ?
The game can't and shouldn't be considered 1.0 before this roadpad is completed.
Only 1 year of EA for a solo indie dev for such a rich game is absolutely not reasonable. Look into how other small indie teams do it for other games, in practice, not in theory.
I'd expect about 4 years - there is no reason to rush, as long as what is already here doesn't get broken by an update.
How about a larger inventory and increase the weight, so can carry alot more stuff. Buy stick from sellers. Additional regions you can travel to and More pets and interactions.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50