Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Hopefully it is as good.
How does he know how it 'actually' is to fight in space?
It just might save us, IF it has instant kill stabbing and MPR boosting. That's all I am asking for.
That remind my Mid Air which should save the Tribes II community. It was an epic fail and both games are dead now. I'm not sure Boundary will meet success. As good as it will be. The world move, people now want battle royal and ♥♥♥♥ like this.
Hope I"m wrong and a community will be quickly built around Boundary :)
that game needs modding. mod it to play like SH 1.0
Originally posted by CooperHawkes:
that game needs modding. mod it to play like SH 1.0
Haha, excellent!
MAN as i saw Bounrdy I was like WAIT a second i saw this one before xD im glad someone picked this up again :D
Backed by PRC. Probably steals your life with spyware.
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
Backed by PRC. Probably steals your life with spyware.
XDDDDDDDDDD
Oh, I sure hope so...
Ok, the Boundary Project is dead(i think)…gg wp xD
this did not age well
Boundary was awesome, and should have had a longer life, but it died quickly for multiple reasons. Although Boundary eventually added bots to play against, they required connection to the server, and you cant access them now that the servers are shut down. :(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50