Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

Looking for a key
Hello all (or the few that still look here)! I've been playing some Shattered Horizon with bots using a file I found on Archive.org, but I'm a bit of a junkie for just having the game on Steam instead of having a non-steam game added, and want to easily be able to download the game on whatever device I log into without looking like I'm downloading malware. Does anyone have a key they'd be willing to gift or sell, US or international region, at a reasonable price? I know it's a long shot, but I don't want to spend $70 on a sealed disc or $40 for a key from a place like CDKeys.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Originally posted by SMIFFsays:
Hello all (or the few that still look here)! I've been playing some Shattered Horizon with bots using a file I found on Archive.org, but I'm a bit of a junkie for just having the game on Steam instead of having a non-steam game added, and want to easily be able to download the game on whatever device I log into without looking like I'm downloading malware. Does anyone have a key they'd be willing to gift or sell, US or international region, at a reasonable price? I know it's a long shot, but I don't want to spend $70 on a sealed disc or $40 for a key from a place like CDKeys.
Sadly I doubt there's any keys left here, the game has been delisted for years and it's a very small community so the chance of somebody having a spare is very rare. I'm in the same position as well. Not sure how it is in the US, but over here the only copies being sold that I've found are "pre-owned" from odd sellers.
Yeah that's what I figured it'd be like, I was just utilizing some hopium lol
Yeah, always have hope. Recent developments in the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic community has me thinking about the possibility of a community revival/release of Shattered Horizon, but the studio was bought by Rovio and later Rovio was bought SEGA so I guess they own the rights to the game now.
Well the devs (Futuremark) became a part of Rovio and then I believe Futuremark got bought out by UL, and became UL Benchmarks so UL Benchmarks does still have rights to Shattered Horizon, but they lost their devs so they canceled the game.
Congrats on finding a key, how did you manage? I was thinking that one of the devs could have some unactivated keys, and it might just be a matter of sending the right email to the right person (e.g. https://steamcommunity.com/id/FM_James).
https://gg.deals/game/shattered-horizon/

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/en-us/buy-shattered-horizon-cd-key-compare-prices/

still plenty of keys if you ready to pay the price..also - it will go higher over the years...
is there any way to play online though?
The method of connecting to servers was never removed, but I don't think anyone is really hosting them. Gotta see if a group can get together and play a full lobby sometime.
I think I have a key left. If anyone is looking, add me.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50