Shattered Horizon

Shattered Horizon

I wish this game still had players
now it's just a first person floating-in-space-alone sim
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
I just recently got this game. I was very surprised that there were no people playing this great game
I agree, its fun as hell, but I you can only play with bots for so long...
More people need to get in on this ♥♥♥♥
I totally agree with you guys
this game is awsome . And there still are players.....but everyone get in.......see the servers......see them empty......and think the game is lost.
It must be possible to awake the community........because , yes , this game is greeaaaat!!!
Maybe we should creat a group to reunite people who want to play this game together. This is the same problem for Red Faction: Guerilla: Nobody seem to play it, yet there are people who want to play together!

A few friends already own it and want to play it (but 2v2 or 3v3 isnt as fun as 5v5 or more), so we should try to build a group and invite any players who own this game.

Yet, I can't play it while I wanted to play it since the day I saw the trailer (cmon! Freacking space FPS!) as I need to have that DirectX 10 (-_-). But soon I'll get it...

So with the group we would set events often enought (depending of how many players we got but something like at least one time every week, as we don't need to come at every events ;) )

How does it sound for you guys? (Of course, the one time per week is an exemple, and we don't need to only play Shattred Horizon, as we could change from time to time.)

See you later.
Maby If you guys brought it for me I could make a group up called Shattered Horizen reborn and we could all have great games together
Originally posted by RIOT|Stalkermaster:
Maby If you guys brought it for me I could make a group up called Shattered Horizen reborn and we could all have great games together

There's a group called Active Members of Shattered Horizon, but they don't do a good job. Perhaps we should all join and harass them for a weekly play schedule? :D Or create our own
One of the big reasons why there aren't many players is because it was released back when people were still rooting for Windows XP and didn't like the idea of non-DX9 games.
I'm redownloading it guys... anyone wants to play add me .. add eachother XD. Lets make at least a game with 2 people lol.
Well, there is the AMOSH group... I wish I could play, but it's still quite hard to run it on Linux.
Too bad the game was not open-sourced or made F2P :(
Originally posted by kid_dj:
now it's just a first person floating-in-space-alone sim
it was a great game and very atmopheric (non-oxygen). Real shame.
It was pretty fun, it's not really unique any more though. I'm sure there's other zero g shooters out there now. shout out to my 13 year old post lmao
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50