Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
More Customers and longer opening time?
Just curious is there going to be updates to keep the shop opened longer to sell things to more customers than the limited time we have I would be happy if there is plans for it in the future its very limited of how much you get per day and would love the shop to be opened ALOT longer until a certain time where the portal has to end no mater what maybe later in the day?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Originally posted by Sir_Fell:
Just curious is there going to be updates to keep the shop opened longer to sell things to more customers than the limited time we have I would be happy if there is plans for it in the future its very limited of how much you get per day and would love the shop to be opened ALOT longer until a certain time where the portal has to end no mater what maybe later in the day?

Hey, this is on my list as I know the initial/current system isn't the best.
I'll probably either add a perk to open the shop more times in a single day or switch to a system where you can open/close as you wish. I'll gather more feedback on this matter and see what can be done.
Cool I'm glad to hear this and I do enjoy this game i've had it for awhile and came back to it and just started it had changed alot since i last played which was a year or 2 ago keep it up man!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50