Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Any way to stop item from my hotbar from going to tool sheels
Hi :).
Is ther a way to stop items from my hotbar to go down to seeling stuff like food table tool sheels weapon sheels and so on. Whant my hotbar to be off limet :)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Yeah that would be great! I almost sold my Goblin sword -.-
Yea same here but my spear.
Jun 23 @ 6:04am 
Originally posted by cebban:
Hi :).
Is ther a way to stop items from my hotbar to go down to seeling stuff like food table tool sheels weapon sheels and so on. Whant my hotbar to be off limet :)

Hmm, I'll prevent product displays from taking the QS items, I don't want you to lose those tools like that!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50