Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Hammer GONE??
My Iron hammer keeps on disappearing. This is now the 3rd one I have made and I only have to use it once for it to disappear. It is when ever a job calls for it like the silo etc.

Also if the game forces you to sleep which it shouldn't, time should freeze at a set time at night allowing you to carry on. Anyway, when the game forces you to sleep it puts your food and water down to zero.

Looks like bugs unless I am missing something.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
My Iron hammer keeps on disappearing. This is now the 3rd one I have made and I only have to use it once for it to disappear. It is when ever a job calls for it like the silo etc.

Also if the game forces you to sleep which it shouldn't, time should freeze at a set time at night allowing you to carry on. Anyway, when the game forces you to sleep it puts your food and water down to zero.

Looks like bugs unless I am missing something.

Hey, when you rebuild a structure and it requires a Hammer, it also consumes the Hammer with the required materials. This is bad design from my side and in the next update I'll make it so you don't lose the Hammer.
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
My Iron hammer keeps on disappearing. This is now the 3rd one I have made and I only have to use it once for it to disappear. It is when ever a job calls for it like the silo etc.

Also if the game forces you to sleep which it shouldn't, time should freeze at a set time at night allowing you to carry on. Anyway, when the game forces you to sleep it puts your food and water down to zero.

Looks like bugs unless I am missing something.

Hey, when you rebuild a structure and it requires a Hammer, it also consumes the Hammer with the required materials. This is bad design from my side and in the next update I'll make it so you don't lose the Hammer.

Heck, I didn't expect that. But your right it's not really logical to have your tool consumed along with the materials. It seems a little hard-core. Happy to see it's going to be fixed.

Also about the monster reset zones. Are they suppose to be so small? It forces you to fight the whole mob of monsters at once, is this intentional?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50