Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Automated milker
I read in these forums that the automated milker was fixed, but it hasn't had milk in it for 2 days in my save. Maybe this is intended? I have auto-petter and silo, feed animals every day.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Are you also giving them water? There's a separate place in the silo for storing it.
Yes, the silo can be filled with grain & water. About 20 minutes after posting this, I did get milk from the cows! I guess it's not guaranteed to happen every day. (?) Anyway, seems okay now. Thanks for the reply :D
Anyone know how I can get the milk from the bucket into my bottles?
Oct 19, 2025 @ 1:42am 
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
Anyone know how I can get the milk from the bucket into my bottles?

Hey, you can't put milk into empty bottles for now... I'll add it soon as a new item!

Originally posted by twatson:
Yes, the silo can be filled with grain & water. About 20 minutes after posting this, I did get milk from the cows! I guess it's not guaranteed to happen every day. (?) Anyway, seems okay now. Thanks for the reply :D

You should get it every day if they are fed, have water and pet them.
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
Anyone know how I can get the milk from the bucket into my bottles?

Hey, you can't put milk into empty bottles for now... I'll add it soon as a new item!

Thank you, saves me trying to find out how. I was in the mind that's what I was meant to do.
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Originally posted by LeftPaw:
Anyone know how I can get the milk from the bucket into my bottles?

Hey, you can't put milk into empty bottles for now... I'll add it soon as a new item!

Originally posted by twatson:
Yes, the silo can be filled with grain & water. About 20 minutes after posting this, I did get milk from the cows! I guess it's not guaranteed to happen every day. (?) Anyway, seems okay now. Thanks for the reply :D

You should get it every day if they are fed, have water and pet them.
Ich finde nicht heraus, wie ich Milch vom Eimer in die Flasche kriege.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50