Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
cocoa sapling
I have tried to plant it like any other sapling, i have tried in the garden, in a plot, and several different spots on the map. What is the secret to growing cocoa? Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Dec 25, 2025 @ 5:53am 
Originally posted by Aiwan:
I have tried to plant it like any other sapling, i have tried in the garden, in a plot, and several different spots on the map. What is the secret to growing cocoa? Thank you.

Hey there, what seems to be the problem? You can't see the cocoa seeds on the list in the UI?

This was a bug mentioned a few hours ago but I've pushed a fix for it, has the game updated for you?
I will try a restart, and see if it fixes it :D Thanks
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Originally posted by Aiwan:
I have tried to plant it like any other sapling, i have tried in the garden, in a plot, and several different spots on the map. What is the secret to growing cocoa? Thank you.

Hey there, what seems to be the problem? You can't see the cocoa seeds on the list in the UI?

This was a bug mentioned a few hours ago but I've pushed a fix for it, has the game updated for you?
can't make cocoa seeds because the cocoa beans didn't appear in the list
Now they're suddenly there
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50