Cozy Keep

Cozy Keep

View Stats:
Missing Mine Lever
So I've now entered the mine I've killed all enemies and mined or ore and stone.. but i can't seem to find the missing lever to open the next area. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
You have to keep killing and mining to get it, it will automatically pop in the slot
Oh so come back daily?
yeah come back daily continue to kill and mine and it will drop
thats weird. everything else was hidden and you could just find it.
I’m having a similar issue with the downstairs area. I’ve killed the goblin king finally but there’s 2 gates I can’t open. I am constantly going back into the mine but they won’t drop for me.
Originally posted by Feylionheart:
I’m having a similar issue with the downstairs area. I’ve killed the goblin king finally but there’s 2 gates I can’t open. I am constantly going back into the mine but they won’t drop for me.

look in the discussion here for the post "Iron Key". there's a spoiler for the Iron key, gold key, AND where the lever below is :)
thank you so much! I will take a peek. I did get both keys just not the lever. This is great. Thank you!
I have gone into the mine so many times. Went down the elevator but I cant find the lever, they won’t drop it for me so i can open the gate.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50